With rising energy costs and environmental threats looming over your head, it may seem like there's no relief in sight. What you need is a solution that will help you save money, keep your home safe and reduce your carbon footprint.
Introducing Generac's PWRcell - a battery storage system that harnesses power from the sun to help reduce your electric bill and provide backup power during utility power outages.
- Powerful: More capacity and power than any other smart battery with 12kW surge capacity with 50A of appliance-running power.
- Sufficient: The ability to self-supply for 100% solar power.
- Time of Use: Optimize energy consumption in accordance with time of use rates.
Generac's PWRcell is a revolutionary technology that captures and stores electricity - either from solar panels, or the electrical grid. It allows you to use stored energy during peak demand times when electricity costs are high, which ultimately helps reduce your electric bill and save some money. In the case of a power outage, PWRcell is ready to supply backup power to your home.
If you're needing to learn more about the 5 benefits of how and why solar, you should check out our helpful article here.
- Controls smart batteries to automatically and seamlessly protect homes from extended grid disruptions
- Manage your relationship with the utility and reduce your carbon footprint by producing and using energy locally
- Produce and use your own solar energy even when net-metering or feed-in is not an option